Airport Authority Hong Kong announced (31-May-2021) plans to extend the relief measures it introduced in Mar-2020 for operators at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), including airlines, retailers, catering companies, ground handling companies and HKIA personnel, until the end of Jul-2021, due to the continued impact of coronavirus. The relief measures include:
· Full waiver on parking and aerobridge fees for grounded passenger aircraft;
· 40% discount on passenger aircraft landing charges;
· Full waiver on fixed charges for inflight catering services;
· Full waiver on commercial service counter licence fees, in terminal service licence fees and fees paid by cross border transport operators;
· 10% to 50% discount on rental of offices and lounges in the terminal and franchise fees for aviation support services;
· Discount on concession fees for commercial outlet operators.
Read original article