Wednesday, 28 November 2007: WORLDHOTELS has further increased its portfolio of carefully selected independent hotels by 57 so far in 2007. 16 of these are brand new hotel openings looking to benefit from the hotel group’s expertise in sales, marketing, distribution, training, and e-commerce. With its global reach, WORLDHOTELS guarantees these new hotels the attention needed to be immediately recognised worldwide.
With over 500 hotels in more than 300 destinations and 70 countries around the globe, WORLDHOTELS’ expertise makes it the ideal partner for newly opened independent hotels looking to position themselves on the global market. The group’s worldwide sales network is a key success factor in reaching this goal: it covers 30 strategic locations around the globe – more than any other affiliate hotel group – and maintains close relationships with over 400 multinational key corporate accounts. In addition, the hotels benefit from WORLDHOTELS’ centralised contracting with travel consortia with which the company enjoys preferred status.
New hotels also benefit from WORLDHOTELS’ partnership agreement with 18 airline partners and the resulting access to 216 million frequent flyers which are able to collect miles from their favourite programme at any of the WORLDHOTELS properties – a service that independent hotels are normally unable to provide.
Another important factor for members is WORLDHOTELS’ unrivalled e-commerce know-how. A dedicated e-commerce team captures the best opportunities in e-business through various systems, feeding the top 300 Internet Distribution Systems in order to gain exposure for the hotels, ultimately driving revenue. WORLDHOTELS own website is currently being redesigned to the needs of the increasing number of travellers booking online who expect a rich selection of detailed property information, high-quality imagery, price confidence, and world-class third party content – all combined to a great booking experience. With its new website WORLDHOTELS will grab the customers’ attention and increase the booking conversion for its hotels.
*The 16 new hotel openings that now belong to the WORLDHOTELS portfolio are:
· Fleming’s Hotel Wien-Westbahnhof, Vienna, Austria
· Lindner Hotel am Belvedere, Vienna, Austria
· Prague Imperial Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic
· Metropol Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic
· Hotel Tiziano, Prague, Czech Republic
· Hotel Atlantic, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
· Fleming’s Hotel Frankfurt – Hamburger Allee, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
· St. George Roma, Rome, Italy
· Hotel Galileo Padova, Padua, Italy
· Tiberio Palace Hotel & Conference Center, Naples, Italy
· San Ranieri Hotel, Pisa, Italy
· One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
· Grand Hotel Amrâth, Amsterdam, Netherlands
· Airport Hotel Basel, Basel, Switzerland
· Fleming’s Hotel Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
· Hotel St. Regis, Detroit, USA